Wednesday, June 27, 2012
I thought we would do some thing a little fun and different today. I'm going to share with you some pictures of a recent trip we took to the coast, and tell you things about me that you don't know. Let's go!
1) I can't swim.
2) I hate squirrels.
3) I'm not a morning person.
4) I would do anything possible to avoid weeding the garden.
5) My middle name is Jeanne (say it like Jean) and everyone thinks that it's pronounced Jeanie.
6) My favorite song in the whole world is Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl".
7) I love to cook, I hate to do the dishes.
8) My favorite color is teal. Or burgundy. Or maybe emerald green.
9) I love being in my 30. The best time of my life is right now. I know who I am, I'm not interested in impressing anyone and I know who loves me. Life is good.
10) I will pass up dinner to eat something sweet any day of the week.
11) I can't make a pretty pie crust to save my life.
12) Becoming a published cookbook author is my dream. Someday....
13) Having a milk cow has changed my life forever. I never thought I would want to own and run a small, artisan dairy and help people learn to make cheese, yogurt and butter for a living. We're not there yet, but maybe someday....
14) I never thought I would be a homeschooling mom, and now I can't imagine being anything else.
15) The last few years have been some of the hardest we have had to face.
16) I love this picture.
17) I'm excited for what the future holds for my family. It seems like we are being blessed in new ways every day.
18) I really, really, really, REALLY dislike having dry hands.
19) This is the first picture of Kevin and I together since we got married (10 years ago!)!
20) I take tons of pictures every day, but we have a grand total of 4 pictures on our walls inside the house. How sad is that?
21) I love jigsaw puzzles.
22) I hate sewing on buttons.
23) I go through so much chapstick I had to start making my own because it was costing a fortune.
24) I'm mostly a vegetarian. I have nothing against meat, it just has a strange texture in my mouth and I can't handle it. Weird, I know.
25) Once upon a time I wanted to be a crop and soil scientist. HA! No thank you, way too much chemistry and math for me :)