I'm happy to report that we have not eaten out since January 1st! That's a big deal to me, we have been trying a lot harder to make sure that our money is being spent wisely and trying to avoid fast food is important to me as well.
Anyway, here is what I have planned for our menu this week:
- Monday~ Refried Beans and Mexican Rice
- Tuesday~ Meatballs, Buttered Egg Noodles, Veggies
- Wednesday~ BLT's and French Fries
- Thursday~ Bean Burritos
- Friday~ Pizza, Salad, Pineapple and Brownies
- Saturday~ Tacos
- Sunday~ Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies, Rolls, Chocolate Pie
I have some pot roast left over from dinner last night that I am going to make into some soup. There should be enough for lunches and for the freezer, so that will be nice. I like to have something in there in case we have a night where something comes up and it gets too late to cook!