It's that time again!
Top 10 time!
This week, we'll be learning the:
Top 10 Reasons I Love Rain
1) It washes my car off.
2) It waters my trees.
3) I love hearing it pitter-patter on the roof.
4) I feel like cooking something really homey and warm.
5) It makes me relaxed. (It has the opposite effect on my husband)
6) It's when I do the best reading. Something about rain, a warm and cozy house and a cup of tea. Perfection.
7) I think life slows down when it gets cool enough to rain.
8) It turns my attention to the holidays. I love the holidays!
9) We spend more family time together. You know, cause we are stuck in the house with no where to go.
10) The smell. Clean, fresh and new. I love it.
I could also come up with a Top 10 reasons that I hate rain too, but I'm not in a negative mood about it right now. Maybe after I have to lug all the groceries in tonight in the rain I can tell you what I DON'T like about it!